Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"A" Skillful Song

Hey all,

Over the past few weeks I've been working to consolidate all of my information to my other google account (joshray88@gmail.com). This has included me moving my calendar and rss feeds from the old account to the new one and now the time has come for this blog to make the jump too.

Unfortunately you can't just merge two google accounts or even just move your blog from one to the other, so I've done what I can only hope is the next best thing: I exported the blog from here to my other account. Now I'll keep this blog up for a few weeks/months just in case, but from now on I won't be updating here.


Instead, all future updates will be at www.askillfulsong.blogspot.com


Let me know if you have any trouble with making the jump! See you over there :)